Period Two Exam - Modules 8-14
This exam covers information found in:
- Module 8 - Chapters 1 and 4 of NFPA72, 2007 Edition
- Module 9 - Chapter 5 of NFPA72, 2007 Edition
- Module 10 - Chapter 6 of NFPA72, 2007 Edition
- Module 11 - Chapter 7 of NFPA72, 2007 Edition
- Module 12 - Chapter 8 of NFPA72, 2007 Edition
- Module 13 - Chapter 10 of NFPA72, 2007 Edition
- Module 14 - Chapter 11 of NFPA72, 2007 Edition
As a reminder, you must register to take this exam. Payment must be received before credit will be given for completion of exam. A passing score for this exam is 70% or higher.
You can use the back button at any time to review past questions or to answer skipped questions. Please note that you must select the "Next" button for your answers to be accepted.
If you opt to go back and review your questions prior to final submission, you must still hit the "Next" button after each question. Any question that the "Skip" option is used to go to the next question will be counted as an unanswered question, regardless if a response is selected or not.
|Pass rate:||70 %|