Join BFAAM Today!
Membership in BFAAM Provides Benefits To You
- A voice in Lansing - BFAAM retains Kindsvatter & Associates, Inc., one of the top lobbying firms in Michigan, to fight for and protect our industry.
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits
- Credit Card Processing Service
- Savings on education programs - NICET, apprenticeship programs, etc.
- Savings on products and services - vendors offer information, training, show specials, and many other dealer support services.
- General membership meetings and annual conferences - seminars by nationally known professionals in all aspects of security such as legal topics, false alarms, new products, legislative updates.
- A voice in decisions - membership in BFAAM gives your company a vote in the direction of our industry.
- Semi-Annual Newsletters - highlighting up-to-date information, enlightening articles, and advertising opportunities.
- Distinctive membership certificate given each year to paid members.
- Code of Ethics
- Model false alarm ordinance - to help resolve false alarm issue.
- Consultation - ability with membership to discuss pertinent issues with the state’s leading alarm dealers.
- Use of the BFAAM Logo
- N.A.A.A.A. - National Alarm Association Affiliation of America.
Please click here to download a copy of the BFAAM Membership application.
Comprehensive Insurance Services
BFAAM has teamed with Beckwith Financial Group to offer you complete insurance coverage. Simply click on "the big B" to find out how you can enjoy exclusive benefits offered only to BFAAM members
Credit Card Processing Services
BFAAM has partnered with Veracity Payment Solutions to offer exclusive credit and debit card processing benefits for association members. Providing options for your customers is important for any business or business owner. That’s why Veracity has put together a suite of payment solutions to provide multiple options that are secure, simple to use and cost effective. In addition, we chose Veracity because of their competitive pricing, innovative payment solutions, and award winning customer service.
Members not currently processing with Veracity will automatically receive a complimentary statement review. The process is easy, simple, and hassle free.
BFAAM member benefits:
• Preferred rates
• No application fee
• Full PCI Compliance support
• Virtual and terminal solutions for any environment
• Mobile marketing tools and solutions with FanCONNECT™
• Award winning customer service
For more information or to get started today, please contact our dedicated member services specialist.
Fleet Fuel Service
As a BFAAM member, Speedway offers you options to cut your commercial fueling costs. Speedway offers you a volume rebate program good at all of their locations, detailed reporting, online control, fleet maintenance options good at Valvoline Instant Oil Change locations, and more! Best yet, there are no monthly fees to participate. For more details click here to contact Tom Farnham or call Tom directly at (989) 615-2736.